Sections 26 and 27 18n 12w Blaine County Ok

I own mineral interest in Section 26 and 27 18n 12w Blaine County Ok. We have received numerous offers to buy our mineral rights the latest being $9,100 per net mineral acre. Is this a fair offer? Does anyone know of any planned activity in these sections?

There was quite a bit of leasing in those sections in 2015. The fact that you have numerous offers is an indication of increasing interest in the area. Personally, I do not think the offers match the possible value. There are two horizontal wells in the section in 3 and 13. Several more are in the planning stages in the surrounding sections.

Read the most recent investor presentation Q2 August from Continental Resources on their Investor Relations area of their website to get a feel for what is going on in the area.

If it were me, I would not sell, but if you have a pressing need and are willing to give up the long term benefits of potential wells, then that is another discussion.

Thank you very much for your input. I will look at Continental Resources Q2 for August. We currently have the sections I referred to under lease.