Sections 12 & 13 5N4W

#1 sold 10,881 mmcf in March & 20,341 mmcf In April. No oil reported. Nothing on the #2. First production on 3/10 so only partial month. Information on OTC sight under Section 1-5n-4w.

https://www.ok.gov/tax/All_Taxes/Gross_Production/index.html Do a PUN search. be sure to check the circle to the left on the line that you enter information. The wells may show up in sections 1, 12 and 13. I have a favor to ask. Can you check Google earth and let me know if there is a pad in section 33, 4N, 4W for me. It is south of Lindsay and south of Garvin Paint road and west of 76. It should be mid section north south wise and on the west section line. Thanks

In the April 13, 2019 imagery, there is a large pad that appears to be relatively new, with production equipment in place at SW SW NW, section 33, 04N 04W … assuming I have the section right. If this sounds right, let me know and I’ll put up a satellite image.

That is the one I’ve been looking for. The gross production site has an in service date of Dec. 28, 2018 and they still haven’t posted any volumes. Please put up the satellite image and my thanks to you.

That tip on Google Earth is great. Do you happen to know the address for loading the new web version? The web version that I am loading only gives me the 3-year old images.

If you go to Google.com, at upper-right you see a 3-by-3 grid. Click that, then “more” at the bottom of the pop-up menu, and “Even more from Google” after that. Scroll down quite a way and you will find a link to Earth. Sometimes you have to uninstall a program to reinstall with the most current version. This is probably the case with your version of Earth.

How current imagery is for a specific area depends on several factors. The more interest in an area the more likely they will update the imagery, and the imagery more current.

Thanks again, you nailed it.

Thanks for the instructions. I must need to clear something in cache to receive the latest images. It is odd that I can see current images in the MapsGalaxy intro page, but I am afraid to install unknown apps.

The OTC PUN search tool now shows the following sales from Commando 1

March natural gas, volume 10,881, to Woodford Express

April natural gas, volume 20,341, to Woodford Express

April oil, volume 11324.45, to Sunoco Partners

For Commando 2, only April oil is shown, with a volume of 10,619.03, to Sunoco Partners.

I just checked the OTC and OCC sites, and there are updated numbers on production on the OTC, but not on OCC site. I still have not found a completion report for either well. Here is a jpeg with portions of screenshots for the two well from the OTC site. The upper data is for the 1WXH well, the lower data is for the 2MXH well.

I have not seen a completion report for either of the Roan Commando 12-13-5-4 wells, though sale of gas production (89,104 mmcf) for June has been posted to the OTC site. Given the increasing sales volumes, it would appear that fracking has occurred on at least the first well. And, since the first sale is reported as occurring in March, payments to royalty owners should start in September. So, does anyone know whether fracking has been completed on one or both? And, has anyone received a division order?

Fracking is part of the completion process so if the wells are producing they have been fracked. You might see DO’s 6-8 months after first production. Payment, by state law, is supposed to occur within 180 days or the operator is obligated to pay interest. Be patient.

My family has mineral rights in section 13, We have not received division orders but we’re watching for them and think they should come very soon. We did receive a pooling order recently. I completed and returned even though I’m almost certain we are held by production.

They were very behind on sending out the pooling orders. I like it when the well is already producing as it helps make an informed choice on the pooling option. Both wells are online. You can look them up on the OK Gross Production site. Type in Commando in the “leasename” box. The completion report will eventually show up on the OCC.

https://otcportal.tax.ok.gov/gpx/gp_displayPublicPUNListSearchDownload.php

When Roan sent the original offer to purchase part of the mineral rights, I opted for “participation” (meaning I would help pay for the drilling and completion, retain mineral rights, and gain partial ownership) on advice from my attorney and accountant. I haven’t heard a peep from them since, not even about the second well. I just get things from the otc and occ sites. Both are very useful in keeping tabs on Roan and my families other wells. I regularly refer people I know to those sites.

Surprised you haven’t gotten a bill from them. Suggest that you contact Roan and see what is up.

You will pay as per the terms of the pooling order, not the well proposal letter that you signed.

Richard: Orders #700139 & #700140 were issued 8/1/2019 for Section 12 and 13, respectively. I don’t see you name on either Order, nor is it on the Multi-Unit application that is supposed to name everyone that has an interest in the unit. If you own an interest and weren’t named, you are not subject to the pooling Order. Is “your” interest under someone else’s name? If so, and that person(s) is named, the election period was over yesterday, 8/21/19 and the interest will be subject to the default provisions of said Order. You should speak with Joe Ferguson in Roan’s land department.

Todd M Baker