Sections 08, 09, 16, & 17 -- all in T10N-R06W

Is anyone familiar with the new activity in this area? In the last several months, I've gotten numerous offers to purchase my interest. I'm wondering what a fair price per acre might be?

What kind of interest do you have, minerals

or ORRI? How many acres, what royalty rate? Happy to help if we have some more intel

I have 44 mineral acres in the 4 sections mentioned. It is leased with 3/16. (not ORRI)

Susan

What kind of offers have you been hearing? There is some activity on sec 9 and sec 16, the other 2 sections don't have any new activety

I've gotten offers from $7500-$10,000 per acre. Not sure if these are good offers, or if they might be considered low. That's what I was actually asking when I submitted my first inquiry to the group.

Thanks, Susan

IMHO, those are lower offers. At least, I know what we are paying for 3/16ths minerals in that area and it’s more than that, if that is helpful.

$0.02

Justin,

Thanks for the reply, although not being too "text savvy" I had to look up the meaning of IMHO, but I got it now.

So what price offer is your company making in the area, and what company are you affiliated with?

Thanks, Susan

I’ll send you a message, I’d better not name names publicly.

The value will depend on a number of components, in addition to your royalty rate. For instance, if your lease permits deducts for post production costs or is a gross lease. As far as timing, and unit size, etc. Your acreage in Section 9 and 16 should have been pooled into one of Apache's 1280 acre 'Braum Family' units.

Apache has permitted 2 wells on 6-29-17 (Braum Family 9-4 1XH & 2XH) in a multi-section unit comprising Section 4 & 9. One is permitted for the Miss and one in the Woodford

Additionally, Apache formed another multi-section unit comprising Section 9 & 16 and permitted the Braum Family 9-16 3XH on 9-19-17 as a Woodford well.

So your acreage in Section 9 should have exposure to all three wells, and your acreage in Section 16 will have exposure to the Woodford well.

I do not see any regulatory actions or permits in Section 8 or 17.

Obviously the difference in exposure to interests in wells will influence the value of your acreage in the different sections. The acreage in Sections 8 and 17 will be valued less than the acreage in Section 16 which will be valued less than the acreage in Section 9.

If you look around your 'neighborhood' there are some decent wells. In section 22 & 27 (Grady side of the township), Citizens drilled the Hardesty well in the Woodford - this would offset the 'toe' of the proposed Apache well in 9-16. The wells in the Woodford tend to be on the gassy side. The closest Miss wells are several miles to the north in 11N6W, and have had mixed (but decent) results.

To get to a 'value' outside of the generic bids you may be receiving, you would have to dig into the details of your holdings, and value them individually based on the surrounding well results, assumed timing, etc.

If you want to dig deeper you can PM me, or email me at jbeunier@frontrange-ep.com

regards

Jeff

Justin.

Please email me at susanmcwater@cox.net.

Thanks, Susan

got a check for 600 today from Blue Ribbon