Section 9-5N-5W

Can anyone tell me how to get hold of Brent Baker Oil and Gas to inquire about interests which I have in that section where I see that they are the operator of the Well the HEIPLE 1-9

Thanks

The documents that you looked at for you to ascertain Brent Baker as the operator should give you their contact information.

I was on Gross Production Checking my sections when I saw that one of the wells is operated by Brent Baker. Pulled up Brent Baker online and couldn’t find a way to contact them.

Last number I see is Brent Baker Oil and Gas Inc. 8005 S. I-35 Suite #203 Oklahoma City, OK 73149 405-632-2982

Go to the OCC well record site and look at Form 1073. http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/0004E1BE.pdf

Question: received some documents regarding a pooling filed by Camino Resources in Section 9. If I am unable to choose a packet for one reason or another and get pooled, HOW LONG DOES THE POOL WITH THAT COMPANY LAST?

Most poolings are 180 days to 365 days. Don’t know why you can’t make an election. If you are subject to the force pooling and the well gets drilled under the pooling order, you will be subject to that Order until the unit is no longer productive. Could be years.

We have a pooling order dated on October 7, 2019 that expires 30 days later. We will have a probate containing some mineral rights which are contained in that pooling order which will be complete on November 4, 2019. Is there anything we need to be aware of so that we do not get pooled? Things to do or not to do. Thanks

Pooling has its own advantages. You misread the pooling order. You only have 20 days in which to respond. You are already pooled. That is 20 calendar days (see page 2 section 6). You must respond by the 27th!! Most of us pick the highest royalty and the lowest bonus as it usually pays off in the long run. If you do not respond, you will get the 1/8th option which is not in your favor.

I would suggest that you send a certified letter return receipt TODAY and make your selection. Say in the letter that you are responding in the name of “XX” and that you are the legal heir pending the probate that is in progress and that you want your election to be recognized. Send to the address listed on page 6. Act quickly!

Thank you M.Barnes! Done!

Well done! Now you won’t get the worst bonus/royalty pair assigned to you. Save that green card when you get it back. You may need it to prove your timing.