Section 8-T06N-R02E I.M

I was hoping someone could tell me about this site. I am getting paperwork sent to me on leasing my minerals on five acres. What is the best option I should pick ? 3/16 with 100 per acre or 1/8 with 150 per acre. : am not sure of the money for the offered this price a year ago.

Carolynn,

Would be interested in the name of the company making your offer. My extended family has a few acres in section 8. In February, our three year leases were set to expire. West Star was willing at that time to pay $100 for 1/8 or $50 for 3/16. We wanted out but unfortunately the lease contained a 2 year option, so we are leased until February 2015 at $75 per acre at 5/32. No more 2 year options!

In March, a three year lease at $100 for 1/8 was taken on several acres in the section just east of you.

Several miles from you, but targeting the same formation that has been the primary interest of our lessee (Woodford Shale), a Final Pooling Order was issued on June 26 for sec. 26-8N-3E . Terms are: $200 per acre 1/8; $150 3/16; $0 1/4. Hope this information is helpful.

The company is West Star, I got a letter for this year and the amounts have changed. They only will go up to 50 per acre or 100 per acre. I only have 5 acres and live in Texas so I honestly don’t know the land. But I do think that seems very low Thank you so much for your information. Do you happen to know if anyone else is interested in this property?

Carolynn,

This is an area we may be interested in leasing. Let me know if you wish to be contacted. Thank you...kelly

Carolynn Bowie Conway said:

The company is West Star, I got a letter for this year and the amounts have changed. They only will go up to 50 per acre or 100 per acre. I only have 5 acres and live in Texas so I honestly don't know the land. But I do think that seems very low Thank you so much for your information. Do you happen to know if anyone else is interested in this property?

Kelly, what company are you with? Please contact me. Thanks Carolynn