Section 6, T.10N-R.11W

Members of my family own mineral rights in this section and have recently received several offers to lease. Does anyone know what is going on in this section, such as possible drilling?

Did not see anything at the Corp Comm, but leasing is a good sign.

They are drilling the Woodford Shale. Most of the development has been to the north and east of your area in Blaine and Canadian counties, but they have drilled in the far northeast corner of Caddo County. Most of your area is generally a "dry" gas, and this is less in demand right now because of low natural gas prices, but still attracting interest.

We are also deed owners for this same section and have been contacted w/offer of $350 to lease. We’ve leased this section before for more money so will be contacting them about upping their offer. Just leased another section about 16 miles away for considerably more than than S6 T10N R11W. Sister-in-law got offer on another section as well, they must be really considering drill this time.

We have been offered $500 per acre to lease, which the lessor said was their best offer.

Cathy Hume said:

We are also deed owners for this same section and have been contacted w/offer of $350 to lease. We've leased this section before for more money so will be contacting them about upping their offer. Just leased another section about 16 miles away for considerably more than than S6 T10N R11W. Sister-in-law got offer on another section as well, they must be really considering drill this time.

That’s what we got for ours, but we have another at S35, 8N, 11W that they’ve offered $350, it was leased 5 years ago be Cheasapeak Explration for $600 an acre. So we’re calling to see if that’s their best offer

I leased my small interest in sec. 18 t8n r11w for 3yrs @$450 plus (i know) opt for 2more years at $450, but didnt think it was that bad march.

Cathy Hume said:

That's what we got for ours, but we have another at S35, 8N, 11W that they've offered $350, it was leased 5 years ago be Cheasapeak Explration for $600 an acre. So we're calling to see if that's their best offer