Section 6 2North 4East Pontotoc County

I am interested in leasing my interests and wondering if there is any activity in this area and would appreciate any information.

You need to give the complete section, township and range. There are many section “2s”

section 6 north 2, east 4

GEM, no new activity in the area. Just declining production.

Hello Martha, just wondering if you know what is happening at Ponatoc County: Conrad Farm sec 22 T5 Range g Well#3. This well started producing in 1926. Was producing as recently as 2 years ago but was sold by Sonoco to Coffeeville Crude. Anything you could tell me would be appreciated.

Can you retype the Township and Range please. I am assuming 5N, but what is the Range?

Martha, I tried to send you a copy of the well record but the email wasn’t forwarded by MRF. Hopefully this will give you what you need. Sunoco Original well record 1926.pdf (237.9 KB)

County Ponatoc Drilling commenced 1/25/1926 Farm WA Conrad Drilling completed 2/13/1926 Section 22 Township 5 Range g Well No. 3 Location of well in section 600’ W of No. 1, in SE SW and SE NE SW4

Hope this helps. I just moved from Alaska and all my paperwork on this well is still packed and I’m not sure where.

22-5N-8E W.A. Conrad well #3. Pontotoc County, OK There are several Conrad wells. Who was paying you? Do you have a check stub with an API number on it? The only Conrad that was paying recently was the Conrad #7 with last production Dec 2017. Trinity Oil & Gas Producers bought it in 2016. Wells 1, 3, 7 are all being paid under the same PUN number on the tax site. No production in the last 12 months according to them.

Sonoco until about 2 years ago then Coffeyville Crude sent a new division order, and nothing since that time.

I would call Coffeyville and see what they are doing or planning on doing. I just had quite a few areas that Coffeyville bought and sent me new Division Orders about two years ago. Just saw a trickle of new Division Orders from Coffeyville selling to someone else this year.

Thank you Martha. I appreciate all your efforts. I will call them and find out what I can. It’s just funny that in all these years we have gotten a monthly check on this well then all of a sudden after it was sold from Sonoco to Coffeyville, nothing.

My, my, my…just received check info fro Coffeyville!
LEASE: (633683) WA Conrad 1 County: PONTOTOC, OK API: 35-123-00752 Got production info for October and November…not much but nothing to sneeze at, and I finally know all the pertinent info on the well.:smile: