Section 5-T151N-R102W

I am new to this forum and wanted to know if anybody has any information on current activity in T151N R102W. I recently inherited some rights on a couple of old wells in that section and am looking for any information on current leasing and or drilling activity. Thanks

If you are receiving royalty from a lease with old wells and have no acres that are not held by production from the old wells, you need not concerne yourself with leasing, you will simply receive the same royalty % as you receive from the wells you have now. If you do have some acres that are not HBP you are in a good area for horizontal drilling and could look forward to leasing for a Horizontal well, there is a horizontal well just north of you that has good production and 4 rig symbols on the map east of you showing drilling activity within 2.5 to 5 miles of you. I hope this helps.

thanks for the info. is there any way to get current information on the operator of these 2 wells along with monthly production figures?

Also can you direct me to the map showing the rig symbols?

Papineau USA #1 - Conoco?

Papineau USA #13 - H&R?

NDIC O&G Division website, on the home page select GIS server map, select find section, input your legal description and click zoom to section.

The Conoco well is plugged and abandoned.

Papineau 13 1 has produced 113,432 barrels oil as od December last year and produced 271 barrels in that month. The spacing is 160 acres SW 1/4. I hope this helps.

thank you

so if I understand this correctly the rights assocaited with the P&A Conoco well are no longer held by production but i continue to own the non leased mineral rights for that 160 acres?

r w kennedy said:

NDIC O&G Division website, on the home page select GIS server map, select find section, input your legal description and click zoom to section.

The Conoco well is plugged and abandoned.

Papineau 13 1 has produced 113,432 barrels oil as od December last year and produced 271 barrels in that month. The spacing is 160 acres SW 1/4. I hope this helps.

Yes, that would be the SW 160. I hope not all the acres in the spacing were leased on the same lease but drilled by different operators because the still active well would hold the non-producing quarter by production still.