Section 5-6S-2W

Hello! Anyone have any up to date information on this area? We are currently leasing but know are getting letters to purchase. I am sure it is a blanket letter but I figure the more of us that band together, the better leverage we have together. Marcos

89 Energy has filed multiple cases for section 5-6S-2W. That is why you are getting offers to buy. Other folks want in on the action. Horizontal well with section 8. The pooling hearing was set for Oct 22, but no order yet, so was probably postponed. Once that order comes out, you only have 20 days in which to make your selection.

Can you please expand upon “once the (pooling) order comes out, you only have 20 days in which to make your selection”. This is all new stuff for many of us. Again, thank you for sharing your time and knowledge.

The OCC court will listen to the pooling arguments by the Operator attorneys and also to any rebuttals. They will then issue an order that will have several options for bonus/royalty pairs. Many of us take the highest royalty and the lowest bonus as that usually pays out more over time. You only have 20 calendar days in which to send a response. Send it my certified return receipt mail so that you have a record of receipt. Also keep a copy of everything.