Section 5 1S 3W

Anyone getting offers near this? Curious how much your offers are. Thank you.

I’m getting lots of offers to purchase. Each Landman tells me they are the best offer. There is a lot of activity in this area and I’m hesitant to sell. Thoughts?

There is a horizontal play developing and everyone wants a piece of the action. When I get offers, I am pretty sure the offering company is going to make a profit and I would rather have that profit. Keeping all of mine in Carter right now.

1 Like

I got an offer to lease on the NE NW NW of 5-1S-3W but am not sure about the company wanting to lease. It is a very small part of it but they offered $350 and 3/16 for lease. I think its worth more because of the area and have not leased yet. Macwoolley-3, what are some of the purchase offers for the section?

If the lease offer includes the deeper zones of the Woodford, Springer or Mississippi, that offer is way too low. Lease offers should be at least a thousand an acre and 1/5th or even 1/4th. That can depend on the amount of acreage that you have too. And of course competition, which there isn’t much of these days.

Isn’t this how capitalism works? Depending on the offer, I bet selling in October 2019 looks more attractive today than wishing and hoping for activity to come back sooner than later.

1 Like