Section 44 and 45 Block Y, and A-439 and A-440

I have an offer on leasing 537 acres in Fisher County, Texas. Section 44 and 45 Block Y, and A-439 and A-440. I don’t know if the offer is the going rate. Has anyone had any offers recently in this area? Thank you.

We have been offered $100 per acre with a 3/16 royalty for a 3 year term. Property is located on the west side of Fisher Co and consist of 160 acres. Do not know if this is a descent offer or not. Any comment would be appreciated.

The western side of Fisher has had a lot of leasing activity lately. I think bonuses are generally higher than that but it really depends on the exact tract. The play being targeted there varies greatly over short distances as it is a conventional play and not a shale one. What is your legal description?

North-West Quarter of the H. & T. C.Ry. Co.Survey, Block 3, Section 39, Fisher County, Tx.

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas and live in the Dallas area, please consider attending the NARO – Texas Town Hall Meeting in Dallas at the SMU Cox School of Business, Maguire Energy Institute, on November 14, 2018 from 6-8 p.m. We will cover four timely topics, and the cost is only to cover the food provided (plus a cash bar) at $20/person. The Mineral Rights Forum is also a sponsor of this event and it is open to non-NARO members, but attendance is limited to about 80 people, so please sign up today! . A link to the signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-3096540?CalendarViewType=1&SelectedDate=11/14/2018

Hope to see you in Dallas!

Wade Caldwell, Pres. NARO-Texas Chapter

I got an offer to buy not lease for $2250 an acre. Not sure if I will accept. I would rather lease but no offers yet

That’s a pretty aggressive offer. Who made it?

I’m not sure it would be gentlemanly of me to tell you who exactly made the offer. I looked into the company and they seem to be legitimate

1 Like