Section 36 1N-6W Marathon

Does anyone know how much oil its producing a day? just brought online and gas production is good or will be when they get more pipe lines laid.

When was this well drilled? Do you know the well name?

1 Like

it is the Lance # 2 or something I and was drilled during startied drilling a couple or three months ago. it named after Lance Jones as its on the Jones ranch very close3 to baseline road and is is the most recent ell drilled in and brought in. I will drive over to it and snap at the name it is in the NE4 ,NE4,NE4,NE4, NE4 of sect 36 !N6W Stephens county, at the end of the road that the Strain Ranch house is on south near where baseline road turns to go east and near the gas processing plant known in Velma as stink corner, it is the first well shale well in this township. Marathon started it this spring or summer and fracked it about three weeks ago and brought it online

John it is the Lance 1-32H SESESESE Sec 361N6W I do notknowwhy I put NE I knew it was SE , Thanks

Thanks. I haven’t seen anything on the Oklahoma Commerce Commission website about a new well. I checked my revenue statements and production has stayed pretty steady for several months up to the latest statement for August production. Maybe something will show up in the next month or two.

1 Like

smilar deal with the well frilled north on Morrison road just before this thanks John

If the well is in section 36, it will probably not have a 32 in the name. The only current Lance well in 36 is Lance 1-36H drilled by Marathon Oil in 2014/15. It is producing gas as expected.

What leads you to believe there is a new well? I see no new permit for a Lance well in that section. Nor any increased density OCC case.

Could it be a workover rig?

I also have question about the Marathon Well in the section just east Section 36 (Davenport Ranch 1-31H). Production dropped dramatically over the last two months. Again there is nothing in the OCC activity records.

1 Like

Given that there are multiple permits in sections all around it, there may have been a brief shut in for fracking nearby. I see a dip in December and another one recently. It might have been for the Dogwood 1-1-12XHW which was spud in June of 2023. Timing would be about right for a completion.

1 Like

is there a permit for section 26 and 35 in 1n6w MS BARNES P

tthe davenport well was drilled in 2014 and was producing only gas as I have an acquaintance that has 40 acres under it , he made a little over a million dollar;and and moved to another state in 2014. it was not as high gas production as the Lance H, but it was big production , it looks as though they may be drilling another well on it or starting to, tas I see a lot of lights back there at night and pickups were going in when I drove by entrance going to lance well

I do not see a new permit listed for 26 or 35 1N-6W at this time. There are older wells. Lance 1-36H from 2014. Cruce 1-25H from 2014.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.