Section 35-9N-7W Values Leased or Unleased

Anyone have some insight on good purchase price per acre for 6 acres in Section 35-9N-7W???

Following. I have the exact same question and also own 6NMA in 35-9N-7W. Thanks.

Last year I helped a gentleman sell for $11,000 per acres. I believe he was leased at 1/5th.

Are you getting paid on the Frankie 1-2-35XH horizontal well? Increased density hearings are starting creep up near you. Think about future well potential.

1 Like

Yes, getting paid on the Fankie well. At the risk of sounding uneducated about all this, what does Increased Density Hearings mean or how do those potentially impact the price per NMA? One company offered 8000/acre, another one just offered between 8/9k. That seems low to me.

Have received several sale offers at $18,000 nma. At a 3/16 lease .

So far I am holding out. I wonder if these are sucker offers …to get you to call and negotiate

Allen, I think $8000 is too low, but it may have been the price for 3/16ths if $11000 was for 1/5th.
Increased density means they are probably going to drill more wells. Some companies just send out massive mailings offering low prices to any owner in any section with increased density hearings pending, hoping that folks have not read their OCC mail and will jump at a letter without really thinking it through.

I have minerals in 33-9N-6W. They are open at present. What should lease bonus be for a 1/4? Also if I were to sell, what would be a premium price? Thank you

I feel like that happens quite a bit…

TPR just pooled sec 32 next to you for $4200 3/16, $4000 1/5 and $0 1/4, so that gives you an idea of the range. Continental has a pooling pending in sec 33. You have a well pending and possibly future wells after that.

Thank you for the information. I guess I should be hearing from CTL soon on the pooling. Thank you again

You should have already received a packet from Continental if you were open to lease. It came out in March. The Case is 201802145. You can see it in the following link. Put the Case # in the Case # box. There have been some protests. Check the respondents list for your name and address.
http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OAP.aspx