Section 35 7N 5W Grady County

Been receiving offers to sell my 5 acres of minerals. We have it leased for 1/4 interest; there is a well in the section. We have just been offered $22,500 an acre. Is that the best we can expect?

1 Like

I see 4 mineral deed sales since August in your section, but none of them disclose the number of acres involved. One of the larger ones was between PACKARD PRODUCTION LLC (the seller) and MINERAL RESOURCES COMPANY (the buyer) for $645,000.

1 Like

Continental Resources just filed for increased density in section 34 for an additional four Woodford wells, so that is probably why you are getting offers.

Ms. Barnes

Have you heard anything new going on in Section 25-T6-R6 Grady County? We are getting our payments from the two Marathon Winter Creek Wells. We heard that Continental was making a move in the area, but I cannot find anything Information on their effort.

Thank you, John

Continental is very active in the township as is Marathon, Apache and a few others. Different operators can be designated by the OCC, but very common for many companies to be part of the working interest in any particular well. Continental is one of the working interest partners in the Winter Creek Wells, but Marathon controls the Operatorship.