Section 32, Township 1 North, Range 6 West, Stephens County

I am new to this forum.

I am now Co-Trustee of my mother's trust.

1) Has anyone dealt with Jarrod Riggs?

2) Has anyone dealt with T2 Land Resources

3) For this section is an offer of $500 signing bonus per mineral acre reasonable? 3 Year Lease. 3/16 Royalty. 2 Year extension.

I think you might be able to negotiate that up a bit on the bonus side, based on recent activity.

Do not take a two year extension. If this is your first offer, it is low. I do not know Jarrod Riggs or T2Land Resources but they are probably a leasing agent for someone else and are going to flip the lease. Bearcat is actually doing most of the leasing in this section (grapevine says for Marathon). They are offering slightly more. If you are a brand new minerals owner, then read over the last few months of the Stephens forum to get familiar. You need to watch out for the depth clauses, the post production clause (gross vs net proceeds) and some other things that will be in the contract you are offered. Not to your favor. Some some time to get up to speed. Getting force pooled is not such a bad thing in this area if they are going for the Woodford. Ask them who they are working for, ask them what they are drilling for. If they won't tell you, then you can afford to wait. Read up on the Continental Resources, Newfield, Marathon and Vitruvian websites to see what is happening. If you have 40 acres or more, you really need to pay attention. If you have small acreage, you have less bargaining power. Keep in touch.

It looks like they are based out of Texas and I don't see a OK Secretary of State registration.

I only see one lease filed with their name on it.

Thanks to everyone.

I will review the forum going back a bit.

To Mr. Howell, how did you find the lease that they have?

Are they required to register with the State?

T2 is working for Monticello Investments.

I did find some information on the web about T2 Land REsources

http://www.t2land.com/

T2 Land Resources, LLC

1200 Summit Ave., Ste. 860
Fort Worth, TX 76102

Mailing Address:
T2 Land Resources, LLC
P.O. Box 1263
Fort Worth, TX 76101

Fort Worth
Phone: 817-332-4900
Fax: 817-332-4904

Email: info@t2land.com

okcountyrecords.com has access to most of the county records.

I believe it is required.

https://www.sos.ok.gov/home/duties.aspx

Corporate Filing/Records Functions

In order to form a business entity, individuals must register in the Office of the Secretary of State. Foreign Corporations (those formed in other states or countries) intending to transact business in Oklahoma must also file in this office. Additional documents processed for these entities are amendments, trade names, mergers, withdrawals and dissolutions.
Information relating to established business entities is available. This information includes correct name, date of registration, status, service agent and registered office address.
A proposed name can be checked for availability prior to filing.

Jacob Murphree said:

Thanks to everyone.

I will review the forum going back a bit.

To Mr. Howell, how did you find the lease that they have?

Are they required to register with the State?