Section 32, 9N, 4W

Any news on section 29,31, or 32 of 9N, 4W? I own around 25-30 acres in these sections, mostly in Section 32. My probate will be over in a week or two and I have been talking to a few companies about selling. Can anyone tell me if anything has been going on in the past 12 months? I’m getting different information, all is good but does anyone know for sure? Thanks for your help!

I think you are likely going to make a small fortune by not selling, and just receiving royalty money from the oil and gas! That is quite a few acres in really good territory.

I’m wondering if there has already been royalty payments as I’ve owned these since 2012 but just did probate. I’m hoping you’re right though because some of the offers I’ve had from companies I’ve spoke with have offered a small fortune to buy them. Thanks for the information Joe. I’ve done lots of research for a couple years but it’s so tough to understand everything and get information.

I think you will have checks coming more than likely, I think I have seen 32 on intent to drill more than once. Some of those companies may know what is in suspense, and are only making you an offer on what you are owed , or less ! There are plenty of snakes out there. I would not even thing of selling at this point. Find out what monies you have coming, I looked it up. There is well, the Banshee that was drilled in 2018 that was putting out 750 barrels a day ! Plus gas. I am not sure of the spacing. You should have a lot of money coming if that section is spaced normally, like 640 acres. Oddly, I saw a well with my mothers maiden name which is unique! We may have interest there we don’t know about.

Check the OCC well records site and you will find that 31 has a horizontal well with Section 6 below it. , and maybe another oil well in the NE quarter, a gas well in the NW corner, depends upon your spacing.

29 shares the Banshee well with 32. I see another well planed to go into 32. Sit back and wait for the royalties. You may have to contact the operators of the wells and inform them of your probate or they will not know you exist. Make sure the probate is filed in the counties where you have minerals.

We did the probate in McClain County since that’s where the mineral rights are. Do you know what prices are being offered for purchasing in these sections? I have been getting offers for around $8,500-$9,500 per NMA.

I have some in 24 and I think I had a couple offers at 8000-9000 per acre.

My sister has got a few offers for 10k-12k per NMA. All of my mail seems to be going to her address but I’ve had a few phone call offers. I guess they don’t know I moved to Florida!