Section 31 T12N R5W

We have minerals in this area and Jones Energy has drilled 3 wells there plus going to do another one. They started around end of Feb but I have not heard anything or seen any reports that states how well they are doing and what they are producing. The wells are called Remington. Can anyone give me any info on these wells?

You have four planned wells from the same pad. Two go north and two go south Gadwell 31-30-12-5 1HX goes north into 30 Gadwell 31-30-12-5 2HX goes north into 30, Spud 4/5/18 Remington 31-6-12-5 1HX goes south into 6. Spud 2/24/18 Remington 31-6-12-5 2HX goes south into 6.

It will take about four-five months to drill each well if drilled standalone. They will probably drill all four first and then come back in and do a zipper frac and frac them almost simultaneously which saves millions of dollars. You will probably get a Division Order about five months after first sales and payment six months after first sales. That is the first time you will hear anything. You can watch the OTC tax site for the “active” date and that will give you a clue that they filed. May have to look in 31, 30 12N-5W or 6-11N-5W for the wells as they are not always posted at the surface location, but rather at the bottom hole location.

2 Likes

M_Barnes

August 13

You have four planned wells from the same pad. Two go north and two go south Gadwell 31-30-12-5 1HX goes north into 30 Gadwell 31-30-12-5 2HX goes north into 30, Spud 4/5/18 Remington 31-6-12-5 1HX goes south into 6. Spud 2/24/18 Remington 31-6-12-5 2HX goes south into 6.

It will take about four-five months to drill each well if drilled standalone. They will probably drill all four first and then come back in and do a zipper frac and frac them almost simultaneously which saves millions of dollars. You will probably get a Division Order about five months after first sales and payment six months after first sales. That is the first time you will hear anything. You can watch the OTC tax site for the “active” date and that will give you a clue that they filed. May have to look in 31, 30 12N-5W or 6-11N-5W for the wells as they are not always posted at the surface location, but rather at the bottom hole location.

In May I saw 2 rigs and in Aug no rigs but tanks. I have received a court order for Oct on one well to get permission to drill. Not sure why we have not heard anything on the first wells. Would they be waiting on the last well ?

Since all of them are from the same pad, probably waiting on the last well. Could be a while. The tanks are a good sign.

The 2 rigs I saw were in 2 different locations. Tanks are at each location. They might have drilled 2 and waiting on the other. one is located in the NE section of 31 and the other is located in the s. central area of the section. I know they were asking the courts for spacing less than required on the last well. We only get 40% of the production due to it is leaving our section and going into the other sections totally.