Section 30-1N-1W

Is there any activity in Section 30-1N-1W?

30-1N-1W has a horizontal well along the northern edge. The Warren #1-30-29XH goes through both 30 and 29 with a surface location in 19. It was drilled in 2016. It is a Sycamore well. Continental Resources is leasing heavily in section 31 and 32. They have filed for a horizontal well in 33 and 34. No new wells in 30 yet.

Thank you for the information. I have been contacted by a landsman about selling my property. I read from another post that they were being offered a fairly significant about above the one being offered to me. I know very little about how all of this works. When I inherited the property I signed a lease with Continental. That’s been going fine. I own both the property and the mineral rights on 17 acres Originally there were 34 acres, the other 17 belonging to my sister. I’m not sure that selling is the best way to proceed. I haven’t actually spoken directly to the landsman. He circuitously contacted me through my brother. That was fine except that the landsman shared details with my brother that should have been discussed with me as the sole owner. Anyways… sorry for the ramble. Just am not sure of how to proceed and don’t think, in any case, I want to deal with someone who has “spilled the beans” on me.

There are many ways to market your minerals including through this site. On the directory page there are mineral buyers listed. There are many more. You can also post minerals on various online sites.

I suspect that the market is a little soft currently.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.