Section 3 18 North 13 West

Trying to find out information on this property? My father recently passed away and this lease were among his things. Can anyone shed any light on this for me.

Welcome to the forum. Condolences on your loss. What state and county? OKlahoma? or ?

Blaine, Oklahoma section 3 18 north 13 West

You might want to contact Derby Exploration LLC PO Box 779 Oklahoma City, OK 73101. They drilled a well called the Pioneer 3_34-18N-13W 1HX which had a surface location in sec 10. I see a completion report for May 9, 2019 and the OK tax site has production. Ask to speak to the Division Order department and then inquire as to how you need to get the production into the correct heirs’ names.

Thank you so much Martha, we’ve been scratching our heads on this one. Really appreciate you taking the time. And thank you for your condolences.

They may require probate documents to put the correct heirs into pay status. That topic has been discussed frequently on the forum. Make sure that the heirs file the probate documents in the county courthouse(s) where they own minerals.

Sorry to hear of your loss. The company will probably provide you with title or corrective requirements so that the proper individuals begin receiving royalties. Unless your father had a trust or transfer on death designation, this will most often require a probate in the state where the minerals are located.

Thank you very much , I will try and see if I can get in touch with someone there for assistance. This is all new to me.

Is it possible to file for probate from a different state?

Yes. Richard Winblad can help you with that. You won’t even have to come to Oklahoma.

If a probate has been filed in one state, a second probate can be filed in another state. If there wasn’t a probate in the home state, you can still file in Oklahoma. Todd’s correct, no need to travel to Oklahoma in the vast number of cases.

The Pioneer is a really good steady well ! I would call Will Hayword at 405-445-7025. Will is a landman with Derby and he is a great guy. I know that it is taking a long time to get all of the lot owners ( minerals) from the town of Canton located and signed on.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.