Section 29/32 -13w-12w

Hello we are still looking into the possibility we own mineral rights in this area we keep getting offers from a company that wants to buy of course ee dont want to sell if wr have this but can anyone tell me whats going on in this area?

Continental has been leasing in the sections with a proposed well called the Fire Canyon Ranch FIU 1-29-32XH. It was spud in 2017, but I do not see a completion report. You might want contact Continental Resources and check on your title and if you have royalties coming. Address:

PO BOX 269000 20 N BROADWAY AVE OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73126-9000

Thank you. I should know this morning if we have any rights. If so ill have more questions. Thanks again

Hi we own interest in section 32 which is south of the river and south of Fire Canyon Ranch Well site. The first well continental drilled they were unable to complete because of a down hole problem. They have drill another well beside it and just completed the drilling. I was told it is a good well and hopefully they can get this one on line. The holding tanks are set and pipeline is already there to hook up. I can let you know of any news we get. Don’t sell yet!!