Section 28, block 33 lot 11 question

HI Everyone I wanted to see if someone can help with this. I have a land on section 28, block 33 lot 11 and I am looking to lease the lot . I see that there is a lot of movement around the área , But I am having trouble locating the exact location of the lot 11 . my question is how can I see where exactly my lot is . Any help Will be appreciated. This image is as close as I could get on my research , But not sure where exactly it is. image Stay safe John

Juan: the only sure way to locate your land is to hire a surveyor, who will look through deeds in your chain of title or deeds for adjoining property and attempt to locate the property on the ground. You might also check with the appraisal district of the county where the property is located. Most appraisal districts have interactive maps on their website where you can locate property by searching by owner name or by the property number shown on your tax statement. Keep in mind that the appraisal district maps are only approximations, not surveys. Finally, if the property is in an incorporated area, the county deed records may have a subdivision plat that would assist you.

Thanks so much for the info AimeeHess.

What state and county?

HI Texas , Ward county

Juan; my family owns an undivided Section 18, Blk 33 in Ward County, which is not far from your Sec 28. I don’t know anything about how Section 28 is split up into lots. I do know both our sections border the Pecos River in south west Ward County. Ward County is north of the Pecos River, and Reeves County is south of the Pecos River.

The phone number for the Ward County Tax Assessor is; 432-943-2546.
The phone number for the Ward County Clerk is; 432-943-3294. Good Luck!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.