Section 27-6N-5W Grady County

I was directed to this site after being unable to gather information on a pending pooling and spacing hearing on a section I have mineral rights to in Grady County. The hearing dates started in November via Continental but have been r/s many times and now has been pushed out to May 31st. Why would this happen? I am a newbie and can't seem to get any answers from potential leasors or the OCC. Why can't they wrap this up and move on?

Any ideas?

Mary, A company named Cambria Energy a small broker or land co. has protested Continental's applications, why I haven't a clue. Looks like every time the hearing gets reset one or the other parties asks for a continuance. Some of this has to do with how busy oil and gas attorneys are right now.

You might want to join the Grady Co. forum, we've talked about it there and if anything changes one of us will post it. Have you called Continental? They have a royalty owner relations dept, wouldn't hurt to give them a call.

I sent Cambria an email and asked them, doubt I'll get an answer!

Michael,

Thank you for that reply. I wondered if someone or another company was protesting Continental's app. I hadn't thought to call Continental's royalty owner relations dept. Will do that Monday. I doubt there is anything I or any of us that own MR's in section 27 can do but it would be nice to have more info.

Again, thanks for your reply.

Michael Hutchison said:

Mary, A company named Cambria Energy a small broker or land co. has protested Continental's applications, why I haven't a clue. Looks like every time the hearing gets reset one or the other parties asks for a continuance. Some of this has to do with how busy oil and gas attorneys are right now.

You might want to join the Grady Co. forum, we've talked about it there and if anything changes one of us will post it. Have you called Continental? They have a royalty owner relations dept, wouldn't hurt to give them a call.

I'll do the same. Thanks.

Michael Hutchison said:

I sent Cambria an email and asked them, doubt I'll get an answer!