Section 23-17N-14W

Anyone know the status of the Pooling request submitted to OCC July 10, 2018? We missed a leasing opportunity last April and ended up in the pooling action. What should we expect royalty interest wise as a result of pooling?

HI Barbara:

I own minerals in this section too. The application was protested by a couple of companies so there hasn’t been an Order issued by the OCC yet. I see you are being pooled for Curative measures so your interest might be held by an older well drilled in this section. Are you getting royalties from this section?

If the offset is an indication, its pooling went for $1300/acre & 1/5th or $1400/acre & 3/16ths.

Todd M. Baker

Thanks so much for the information. Have not been following closely since our interests are so small and activity level comparably low over the years. I was surprised when my research last evening revealed 2 wells, Burnett and Tice, that have been producing since the 80’s. Assuming they must be in separate quarter sections since the spacing was previously 160 acres but will track down tomorrow. Our minimal interests are in the SE/4 of 22 and SW/4 of 23. I do see my father’s and aunt’s names on the curative purposes list but we are Tri-W Holdings.
Appreciate the numbers! Barbara