Section 22 township 15N range 5 E

Has anyone in this area received a call for a lease for section 22, Lincoln county, Oklahoma, township 15N range 5E?

Hi Joann,

I had a message left on my phone yesterday. I'm returning the call this morning.

Hi Joanne,

I found out that ours in in section 15 not 22. Spoke with a rep from Summit Land this morning, their offer was $125 for 3 years with a 3/16 royalty. I'm doing more research before I do anything.

Hi Joann, I am new to this Lincoln Co. group. I have a lease in sec. 35 13N 4E. I leased for $225.00 acre 3/16 for 3 years. They offered $125.00. But we did not take that. This was back in October. We have not heard any thing going on near our section. If any one know of any drill close, please let me know! I have found that Stephens county group discussions are very helpful with alot of information on leases, drilling, etc. I have learned alot just reading the info...

Linda L Resinger said:

Hi Joann, I am new to this Lincoln Co. group. I have a lease in sec. 35 13N 4E. I leased for $225.00 acre 3/16 for 3 years. They offered $125.00. But we did not take that. This was back in October. We have not heard any thing going on near our section. If any one know of any drill close, please let me know! I have found that Stephens county group discussions are very helpful with alot of information on leases, drilling, etc. I have learned alot just reading the info...

I just received a call from land co. offering me $150 an acre with 3/16 for 3 years. This is better than the $100 an acrea. But the first offer was from a man that works for equal and the second man puts out leases for several oil companys. Is there a benefit on either one?
Linda L Resinger said:

Linda L Resinger said:

Yes I'm the new owner of section 22 township 15N range 5 east. My name is Jeremy Rossi is there any activity going on on my land. Im new to this so any advice about on this situation would be very helpful. Thank you