Section 208--SWEPI

To my understanding SWEPI has 5 producing wells on Section 208, Block 34 - but no Division Orders have as yet been issued. Anyone know reasons for delay? Some of these wells have been producing for 8 months or more. Thanks.

Have you contacted SWEPI re division orders?

TennisDaze: - -YES - I have contacted SWEPI numerous times. Mostly I receive no reply from them at all when I ask them what is going on… The generic answer they provide, when they eventually reply is: “We are having difficulty sorting out all of the various owners.” We have been giving SWEPI the benefit of the doubt for many months now - but it seems like it has been going on for a very long time…That’s why I posted, to see if anyone else is dealing with SWEPI on 208…Or, indeed, if some 208 owners have received their DO - or even royalties… 10 months of production seems like a long time for not receiving any DO? Or am I simply too impatient?? Thanks…

TennisDaze: - -YES - I have contacted SWEPI numerous times. Mostly I receive no reply from them at all when I ask them what is going on… The generic answer they provide, when they eventually reply is: “We are having difficulty sorting out all of the various owners.”

We have been giving SWEPI the benefit of the doubt for many months now - but it seems like it has been going on for a very long time

That’s why I posted, to see if anyone else is dealing with SWEPI on 208…Or, indeed, if some 208 owners have received their DO - or even royalties… 10 months of production seems like a long time for not receiving any DO? Or am I simply too impatient?? Thanks…

You might want to send a certified demand letter to the landman asking for royalties to be paid and also interest for late payment. SWEPI should have a drilling title opinion. It may be that the title of some owners is a problem, but as long as that is not your situation, you are entitled to be paid.

Has anyone received Division Orders from SWEPI for the Tridacna Wells on Section 208, Block 34, Ward County? They have been producing since Dec. 2017. !! Thanks…