Section 208--SWEPI

To my understanding SWEPI has 5 producing wells on Section 208, Block 34 - but no Division Orders have as yet been issued. Anyone know reasons for delay? Some of these wells have been producing for 8 months or more. Thanks.

Have you contacted SWEPI re division orders?

TennisDaze: - -YES - I have contacted SWEPI numerous times. Mostly I receive no reply from them at all when I ask them what is going on…
The generic answer they provide, when they eventually reply is: “We are having difficulty sorting out all of the various owners.”
We have been giving SWEPI the benefit of the doubt for many months now - but it seems like it has been going on for a very long time…That’s why I posted, to see if anyone else is dealing with SWEPI on 208…Or, indeed, if some 208 owners have received their DO - or even royalties…
10 months of production seems like a long time for not receiving any DO? Or am I simply too impatient??
Thanks…

TennisDaze: - -YES - I have contacted SWEPI numerous times. Mostly I receive no reply from them at all when I ask them what is going on…
The generic answer they provide, when they eventually reply is: “We are having difficulty sorting out all of the various owners.”

We have been giving SWEPI the benefit of the doubt for many months now - but it seems like it has been going on for a very long time

That’s why I posted, to see if anyone else is dealing with SWEPI on 208…Or, indeed, if some 208 owners have received their DO - or even royalties…
10 months of production seems like a long time for not receiving any DO? Or am I simply too impatient??
Thanks…

You might want to send a certified demand letter to the landman asking for royalties to be paid and also interest for late payment. SWEPI should have a drilling title opinion. It may be that the title of some owners is a problem, but as long as that is not your situation, you are entitled to be paid.