Section 20 2N 3W Garvin County

Is there any new activity in Section 20 2N 3W in Garvin County? I understand that Newfield Oil has been acquired by Encana out of Canada so was not sure if there were looking at new drilling in that area. I also believe the Studdard well is part of this acreage

Welcome to the forum!

There is room for more wells in the section. That one Studdard well can hold the section for decades, but hopefully not. There are no current OCC cases on the docket for section 20. Many of the nearby ones by Newfield have been dismissed, so looks like they are re-evaluating where to spend money at this time.

Thanks so much! I’m new to the forum but seems like lots of people like me but lots of wonderful help from members like you!

How do we look up OCC cases on the docket? I’ve seen this referenced before but I could not figure out how to do it. Thanks!

At the moment, the OCC case search engine is being revamped. Difficult to use in the past. I have a subscription service when seems to be able to do get through and find the cases by section, township and range. Once you know your case numbers, you can look them up at:

http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OAP.aspx

Usually folks just ask and if I have time, I can find their numbers for them.

Ah, subscription, makes sense that you’d have more options. Thanks for helping us in so many ways!

Are you familiar with DT Resources? I’ve received an offer to purchase from them.

Lots of buyers out there. Not one I have heard of, but that doesn’t mean much since I mostly ignore them.

Do you know a landman in Garvin County I could contact? Living in NM makes it a bit of a challenge to get info. Thanks!