Section 19, former Kisner property

I have recently inherited a lot of paperwork regarding a family trust and some royalties. I have a lot of paperwork about Garfield County, Sec 19-22N-3W. Have never received any royalties as far as I can tell--at least in last 25 years.

Can anyone tell me if there are still active wells in this area? I find a reference to the former Atlantic Richfield company in Dallas, Texas. Does anyone know of a current address for the successor company which I understand is BP.

Is anyone else receiving royalties from this Section? Would the County Clerk know of active wells or their operators.

Thanks for your help

Joe Kirkbride

Jekbride@comcast.net

The only wells that still show any production are now owned by M&M Energy OKC ,405-463-3355 You didn't say what part of 19 you are under so I don't know if these wells are on your interest

There are several wells producing in that section, including the RR Kisner in the NW/4 of section 19 that's still producing oil. It's now operated by M M Energy out of OKC. Their # is 405-463-3355.

Thanks. I have seen a reference to Longfellow Energy LP drilling in Section 19 also. How can I contact them?

Jordan Murray said:

There are several wells producing in that section, including the RR Kisner in the NW/4 of section 19 that's still producing oil. It's now operated by M M Energy out of OKC. Their # is 405-463-3355.

I could fine nothing on Longfellow in 19 -22n-3w or 22n-3w anywhere . Where did you get the information about them ?