Section 19, Block 7 H&TC Ry.Co. Survey

I'm interested in finding out what a reasonable bonus for 2 years on this property. It's up for a two year extension.

Thank you.

Susan,

Check the lease extension paragraph. It will tell you what is to be paid if extended. It is unilateral decision by the lessee and you have no decision to make. If the lease is not extended, you may negotiate a new lease.

County and state?

Gary L. Hutchinson said:

Susan,

Check the lease extension paragraph. It will tell you what is to be paid if extended. It is unilateral decision by the lessee and you have no decision to make. If the lease is not extended, you may negotiate a new lease.

Gary L Hutchinson

Minerals Management

Thanks for your help.

I faxed in the W-9 yesterday for the $250 nma for 2 years.

All this is so confusing but I hope to study up on the map and in two years I should be better informed.

Hopefully, I'll get a better offer - I sure could use the money!

l. c. smith said:

Gary L. Hutchinson said:

Susan,

Gary L Hutchinson

Minerals Management

Reeves County in Midland, TX

Wade Caldwell said:

County and state?

Susan, $250 is way too low for Reeves County. It always depends on location and leverage, but start at $2500, unless your lease already sets the extension option price.