Section 18 and 19

Hi, I’m new to this forum, but have mineral rights in 2 sections. (18 - 5N - 6W and 19 - 5N - 6W). How can I learn if there is activity or interest in leasing my rights there? I received a letter from Aegis Energy Partners to buy these, but I’d rather just lease. I do not live in the state, so I feel a bit removed from the process…and I have rights in 2 other counties as well.

Welcome to the forum.
The first thing to do is to make sure that your name and address and description of your acreage are properly filed at the county courthouse in each county where you own minerals. You will also need to make sure that any title documents are also properly filed.

There is production in both sections, but they may or may not belong to you depending upon the description of your acres. How to get the royalties is another topic.

If your name and address are properly filed, any new activity that goes through the Oklahoma Corporation Commission will be sent to you.

Here are some useful links. "Pending OCC cases at the following link: Actual cases if you have the case numbers: Docket proceedings: Well activity: Production: Deeds, probates, etc.

Thank you so much. I will look into these links.