Section 172, block 34

I too am new at this and have never seen my property in section 172, block 34. I just recently found it on the map, so I know where it is. I was wondering if there is any activity in my area? Thank you for any info you can give me!

I am in the same position and I got on acrevalue.com and finally got to see the actual acreage and what’s on it .

Thank you! I’ll check them out.

If you know where it’s marked on the map that will really help because the way it’s set up is you have to click on each block and it says who owns that surface until you find yours. Good luck!

I just checked it out. I found my property with no problem (after a small search). Thank you for your help!

James I find 4 producing horizontal wells producing from the Wolfcamp and Wolfbone formations and 1 vertical producing oil well. the 2 producers of these wells are Anadarko E & P Onshore and Seaboard Operating Company.

DOUBLE LEFT CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

Clint Liles

James - the good news is that there are a couple of wells on 172/34. The bad news is that just South of that there are many wells (many MANY wells). I don’t know if that means they have tested the area and yours didn’t do so well or there has just been no interest in that block yet. Time will tell.

Sorry for the delay in my response, I’ve had a lot of medical problems. I have owned this property for about 10 years, and I don’t think they would have just went there and checked it without my permission. Maybe they may have checked it before I bought it 10 years ago. Anyway thank you for your help and have a great day! If anyone else knows anything about this area (172/34) please let me know. I was offered 19 hundred dollars for the 5.1 acres, but with the currant events going on there ,I believe it is worth more. Thank you!