Section 17,20, 29 7N 2W Cause CD No.2023-002402

They had an OCC meeting on a multiunit horizontal well on September 19th , 2023. They also had an increased density hearing Cause CD No. 2023-002401 for Section 29 the same day. I was trying to see what the results of the meeting were on the OCC site. It did not work for me. Does anybody have any info on this ? I check the intent to drills on Oklahoma Energy Today often and its last entry is September 15th. There have been very few lately it seems. Thanks for any help.

Following this post.

1 Like

Hearings were moved to Oct 3 continuance. Charter Oak withdrew their protest on Oct. 6. Next hearings moved to 10/30/23. Oklahoma City docket.

Thank you so much for the info. Did it say what they were protesting? I know Charter Oak has wells in 29. Maybe they did not like the wells are outside of 29 , which appears to be the mother lode ?

No explanation was on the document.

Thanks again . Can’t wait to see what happens.

I guess the meeting was held on the 30th. Getting lots of buy offers in the mail ! Did they complete the hearings? Hate to ask again, but I have not been able to access the results. Thanks again.-Joe

I just checked the exhibits and they are not updated yet. They will mail them to you if your name is properly filed in the county courthouse.

Thanks for your help as always. I get stuff in the mail, but nothing yet from the last meeting.

I was looking at this in the case processing area (amazing I actually figured it out). It says “ready” in red and recommend I.O. 9-23-24. I think that means Interim Order. That is on increased density. There is one on pooling that says “ready” recommend F.O. which I guess is Final Order. There is a lot on the page. It incorporates all of these sections. Does that mean the drilling day will be sometime after 9-23-24? I assume that . Interim order? That is something that could change? I am posting the link but I am not sure if that will work or not.

You should get a mailing with the complete Interim or Final orders. The date could be the day that they would require a final order after the drilling has finished. (“If” it does.) These are not a mandate to drill, just approval that they can drill.

Thanks Martha. We are making progress so I am getting excited !

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.