Section 12-7N-9W offer to buy

I have been offered a purchase of my mineral interest in Sec. 12-7N-9W, Caddo county. This is a producing well since the early 1980’s. Can anyone give me feedback on the activity in this section?

Zarvona Energy just filed to Pool that section Letters are often sent out as soon as something like that is posted in order to catch any mineral owners that are not paying attention or haven’t gotten the notice yet. Looks like you might have future activity in the area. Corterra has filed for a horizontal well in Section 16.

2.7 Applicant is proposing a subsequent well in said Section 12 so as to produce from the Hoxbar and Deese separate common sources of supply in the 640- acre drilling and spacing units formed therefor in said Section 12, as covered by pooling Order No. 199146, as amended. However, pooling Order No. 199146, as amended, does not contain any subsequent well provisions as to the further development of the separate common sources of supply in the 640-acre drilling and spacing units covered by pooling Order No. 199146, as amended.

Thank you M Barnes for that info! Not sure I understand the 2.7 jargon as it seems the second part negates the first part referring to Sec. 12! Am I to understand there may be subsequent drilling in Sec. 12. So the $25K they offered to by my interest is on the low end??

It depends on how many acres, your lease terms, etc

The pooling seems to indicate that there will be at least a second well and that they are trying to fix something from the earlier pooling that was amended.