Section 1-8N-4W and 6-8N-3W

Anyone getting offers to sell in McClain County in these areas and approximately what amounts per net acre? Also, any idea when EOG might drill. I have received a couple of documents from them indicating hearings on change of spacing, etc. Any help would be appreciated.

I am in 20 9N 4W and firm offers @ 10k acre and hinting @ 15K but I advised 20+ and scared them off. I think if they hit an average well they will go ahead and drill 3 or 4 so that would pay more than 4 to 5 times their offer and it would be spread out which should help as far as taxes go. Each Situation is different.

=

John W, thank you for your input.

By the way the well was spud at beginning of Aug so They have had time drill it. Probably not frack it but I can’t see it well enough from the turnpike to tell if they have done anything. I guess I will have to go snooping around or if anybody living around sec 32 9n 4w let us know what you know. I know of at least 4 others maybe 5 that have been spud and I think I read they have 3 rigs working in the area but don’t quote me.