Section 1-4-6

Don: The test results are on the okla corp. site. Can you provide a little more color as to these results, as too how good a well this is? Thanks

mike

Mike, looks like they are comingling 3 zones... the sycamore, viola and bromide with initial test data of 205 BOPD and 946 Gas MCF/d. Starting out that should pay about $190 month per acre for a 3/16 royalty interest, or $123 month for a 1/8 royalty interest (which is what my family has).

For comparison, the first Kate well tested 237 BOPD /497 Gas MCF/d in the McLish formation on 11/24/96 and was comingled on 2/28/97 (3 months later) with the 2nd and 3rd Bromide formation and then tested 148.63 BOPD / 549 Gas MCF/d. Still in production today, but barely.

Also, Sheridan has begun drilling a well in section 2 straight west of the Kate 2-1. They are also going to drill a well straight south of the Kate 2-1 in section 36-5N-6W.

Don

Thanks for the info. It looks real good. I wish someone would do some drilling in 15-4-6. Take care

mike

They will be. Vitruvian is drilling multiple wells on 10 and 3. They have filed applications on 11, 14, and 23. Have paid my aunt and staked a pad on 14. Apache is there also. Not sure what their agreement is with each other.

Looks like they are working their way south down the east side. I need them to try section 29. Apache leased it a year ago.

I have been getting some offers in the mail to buy my holdings in section 15. Maybe a harbinger of things to come.

Mike, you may get even more offers on section 15... Apache filed for a Location Exception on 3/17/2014, but it was protested by Vitruvian and dismissed (See Case # 201401928). Vitruvian or someone is going to do something there sooner or later.

I plan on keeping all my holdings. Never know what it might be worth in the future. I was not expecting this kind of money from this stuff a couple of years ago. It was a surprise to me. I did not need it for my retirement but it makes things a whole lot easier and fun.

Is there a way to private message on this site. If there is I will send you a private message with my phone number. Looks like you have horses too.

mike

I will send you a friend request. We can then do the private messages.

June oil sales for the Kate 2-1 was 5,279.79 barrels per Coffeyville purchaser report.

Thanks, I will call later in the day and find out how you found out this information.

Mike, this is the link I use to find the information. Pick 300R as the Form #... Enter 06/2014 as the Production Date to get the June report. Enter 21532 as the Purchaser # to pull up the Coffeyville Resources report. Go to page 10 and find the PUN for the Kate 2-1, which is 051-213581-0-0000.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OGProd.aspx

ok, I checked it, now how do I find a pun number for another well and is the pun number the same from month to month. I assume most of the info. is on the occ site. thanks

mike

Oh, another question just what is the Coffeyville resources report.

PUN is the Production Unit Number and it will not change. You can find it at the link below...

https://www4.oktax.onenet.net/GrossProduction/PublicSearchPUNbyLegal.php

Coffeyville Resources Crude Transportation operates an approximately 55,000-barrel-per-day, crude oil gathering and trucking system located in Bartlesville and Wynnewood, Oklahoma, and Plainville and Winfield, Kansas. The gathering system is comprised of approximately 336 miles of company-owned and leased pipelines and associated tankage and truck transportation facilities. Their gathering business purchases crude from independent crude oil producers in Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Nebraska and Texas. The oil from the Kate 2-1 winds up at the refinery in Wynnewood that they operate.

https://www.coffeyvillecrude.com/PetroleumRefiningAndMarketing/index.html

thanks for the info. I tried to find my sisters number in section 35 7n 5w but it came up no records found. It is grady county.

Mike did you enter the leading zero for 7n and 5w?

yep

Mike, the system may have been down. I have had that problem before. Most often on the weekends.

thanks, I did that and got a no data message. You are the grady county oil wizard.