Sec10 16N 13W

Considering selling small interest in this area and am wondering what a fair price per NMA might be?

You can check messages by clicking on the blue “person” icon in the top-right corner of the page. New messages are indicated by a small green circle showing the number of unread messages.

Solicitation is not allowed on the forum. You agreed to that when you joined.

My apologies if I have flagged someone in error. The flagging portion of the forum is still getting understood by users as we switched over to the new hosting site. Myself included. We are attempting to get more clarity about how to use it. The administrators are working on it. The flag is meant to hold the comment until the poster can be contacted to make sure that it is not their business. Direct solicitation is not allowed on this part of the forum as that will impede communication between mineral owners.

This is the quote from the rules: " CAN I ADVERTISE MY BUSINESS IN THE FORUM?

No. Commercial solicitation in the forum is prohibited. Any advertisement, indirect reference to you or your company’s services, or offer of any product or service is a violation of this policy. This includes adding company names, labels, titles, or other promotional images or text to forum signatures.

WHAT ACTIVITIES DO YOU CONSIDER SPAM?

In order to create a safe place for our users, we take disrespectful behavior and spam very seriously and have detailed it in our [User Guide](LINK TO USER GUIDE). Here are a few things which can lead to removal from the forum:

Commercial solicitation including posts with e-mail addresses, personal or business websites & phone numbers"

The commercial market place from the previous site is not yet available here. I understand that it is being worked on. That would be a perfect place to buy and sell minerals. We certainly need a place for folks to be able to get more than one bid.