Sec 4 sec 31 sec 32 Grady county is this offer Good

Hello everyone I was made a offer I own 2.4 acres n sec 4, 31 and 32 the offer is 12000 please help me I think it should be alot higher if I was to sale but idk any input would be great

You need to add the complete section, township and range.

Section 4 township 9N range 5W LOT4= E NW NW 20.140acres Section 32-9N-5W S NW SW 80.00acre and Section 31 9N 5W N NW SW 20.00 acres minerals and surface

If the offer is for 12,000 total for all those acres, that seems low. If it is 12,000/ac then other folks would need to comment. The real questions are what would you be giving up in future royalties if you sold and do you really need to sell. When anyone offers to buy, they know they are going to make a profit off of you. Drilling is increasing in 9N-4W.

Looks like Roan (the operator in section 4-9N-5W) just filed an increased density on April 2nd 2019 for 3 additional Mississippian horizontals. Section 31-9N-5W has been pooled by Newfield but no permits have been issued yet, this isn’t surprising given that Encana (who recently bought Newfield) has publicly stated they plan to focus on Newfield’s STACK acreage - which is further to the north/northwest. Looks like the status of development in section 32-9N-5W is still unclear, with no immediately pending horizontal development at this time. All that being said, like M_Barnes has stated, if the offer of $12,000 is for all of your acreage that seems a little low. If your offer is for $12,000/acre across the board that is probably more than fair depending on how many acres you own in each of these sections. The interest in section 4-9N-5W will be worth the most, section 31 will be worth significantly less and section 32 is the least valuable. There is a pretty crappy, relatively, horizontal Woodford well in section 33-9N-5W that likely will further reduce the value of your interests in sections 31 and 32. Another thing to consider, this township is where Roan had to shut down their completion operations due to earthquake activity. That alone will likely slow down development in this township for the foreseeable future.

What township and range?? Locations are everything. I have 22 sections I personally own that I am selling. I have worked in this business for 32 years. Call me if you need my 2 cents. 405-641-1453. I can give you numbers I have been selling at the last 3 years. Andy 405-641-1453

1 Like

It’s a good offer. I am selling 22 Sections I personally own in. Call if you need info on how much I am being paid for my locations. Thx Andy 405-641-1453

1 Like