Sec-34-T-7N-R-04W-McClain County Oklahoma

Just received an offer for 3500 per acre @3/16th over the phone.Said they would mail me a proposed lease in the mail for me to look over.Then another company called yesterday and I told them I had received an offer over the phone already and he wanted to know how much I was offered.I told him I was not interested in dicussing the terms over the phone but that if they wanted to send me a lease proposal in the mail then I would be willing to to look it over.He really wanted to know what I had been offered but I just said send me a lease in the mail.My question is,is anyone else receiving offers in 34-7-4 in McClain County!And if so what are they offering per acre and at what percentage of ownership.I know its early in this section because the guys who called me said they were both busy working on making offers to people in this section.Thanks David.

Kalos came to my home in Pauls Valley to lease several tracts in 6N 4W and 7N 4W(including sec34). I leased at 9/40th's(22.5%)at a similar bonus. I had the leases (with my Exhibit A) ready and notarized. There was an immediate exchange of the total bonus payments.