Sec. 33 2S 2W

Has anyone received any leases on this...I received one from Jackfork Land..$500 an acre...anyone know if that is good?

I don't know the answer to the offer. T C Craighead had quite a bit leased and then it was assigned to XTO in April. Recently Continental is leasing there. Did Jackfork say who they were leasing for? You might put a call into someone at R.D. Williams.

The Jackfork lease was for Continental...I've had a lease w/Continental and then they sold it to XTO so who knows. I am in negotiations with LE Jones on all of my pending leases (had six, 2 for Carter, Stephens, Cleveland and two in Love...easier to do the bundle and lease is the same for all so hope it works out. I have leased with them before. I worry more about the language of the leases than the money now...it's tough.

Rick

I don't know the answer to the offer. T C Craighead had quite a bit leased and then it was assigned to XTO in April. Recently Continental is leasing there. Did Jackfork say who they were leasing for? You might put a call into someone at R.D. Williams.