Sec 32 06N 01W

Anyone know of any activity in sec 32 06N 01W??

BP had a well planned for the section with section 5-5N-1W (Surface location is in 7). AUTREY 5N 1W 5 1HX. The well spud in November 2018. Probably takes about four-five months to drill. Then five-six months to get a Division Order. No completion report is posted yet.

Ms Barnes are you saying they may be drilling into my section from sec 5 5n 1w?? Is this a horizontal well??

I also have mineral rights in sec 29, 30 06N 01W. Know if anything happening there??

Yes, you have a horizontal well that goes across 5. You should have gotten all the OCC documents for it. rpt_ITD_Permit Here is the permit. Is your name and address filed correctly in the county courthouse?

Permit for Rockwood 6N 1W 31 1HX surface location in 29 going through 31 and into 6. No perforations in 29. Lots of leasing in 29 and 30 in the last 12 months.

Thank you for the permit copy. My name is listed correctly in the county court. I really appreciate the info. I have received many court papers but I don’t always understand them! Hopefully it will produce in the near future!

Those court papers can be intimidating when you get a whole pile of them. I have found that if you put them in case order and then in date order, you can follow the progression fairly well. You can go to the OCC OAP case area and get all the exhibits and see everything that is posted with the case.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OAP.aspx

Thanks to you, and other helpful people here, I’ve gone from ‘deer in the headlights’ to being able to follow the progress and decipher it.

Thank you for all your help Ms Barnes!

For a small mineral interest owner the most important document filed with the Oklahoma Corporation Commission is related to “Pooling”. If you interest is un-leased, you may be forced to accept a bonus and royalty. Often you will have 3 or more choices. If you don’t pick and communicate then you will be stuck with the smallest royalty but the largest bonus.
Since a bonus is ususaly a one-time event. I prefer the largest royalty. Many believe that this has the biggest long-term return.

M Barnes I am wanting information on the Autrey well. It has a bottom hole in 32 6N 1W. I have seen the completion report online. Just wondering how long before royalty payments might be from completion. I had rights leases through BP which Lime Rock bought. They sent me a W9 form & I sent back in. Thanks for any insight you might have!

In general, the Division Orders arrive about five months after first sales. They are supposed to pay you 180 days after first sales. If they do not and you have clear title, they owe you interest. The BP to LimeRock turnover is taking a long time. I heard that the OCC filing was over 500 pages long. Your Division order will likely be late, but request the interest if they don’t pay it automatically.

Thank you very much for the info. I will wait to see if I get division orders.