Sec 31 06N 01W McClain County

Does anyone have knowledge of activity in this area? Have a lease with Capstone Land Co and was sent copy of hearing for drilling and spacing units requested which was filed Sep 22, 2016 for Charter Oak Production CO, LLC. Called Charter Oak today and the woman was clear as mud…not helpful at all and rushed me off the phone. I just want to know if a well is going in at this location or who I contact to find out!

The filing of the hearing and spacing is a good indication that you might be getting a well. Be patient and they will send you any further hearing info from the OCC. Charter Oak pooled the section on December 7, 2016. They will be drilling a multi unit (31 & 30) Woodford well. They have one year in which to drill the well as stated in the pooling order. You can watch for the permit at the OCC. Not sure if it will be in 30 or 31 yet. Put 3006N01W in the Location box for Imaged well documents (listed below). If that doesn't work try 3106N01W.

I just looked and they are both empty at the moment. Try again in a couple of months.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OGWellRecords.aspx

Thank you so much for your response! I really appreciate you taking the time to check on this. You are awesome!