Sec 3,10 and 15, township 6 north, range 2 west

I signed a lease with someone back in 2016 maybe. I have yet to receive any other payment. And I got a new order for a new well so that will be 3. What do I do? When we contacted them a few years ago they said we weren’t on the pooling order and we are. I have heard they produced a good amount

Okay I was wrong I signed a lease for the rice 1 and 2 and they ended up putting a 3rd I never knew about and now they want to put 4,5 and 6

Are you getting paid on the #1&2?

No I haven’t, but I found that I think BP owns them still and last time I called they said they couldn’t find me and acted like I was crazy. But there are 6 of us in my family that signed a lease and haven’t heard anything. We just don’t know what to do now.

Do you have a copy of your lease? If not, then try to find it on www.okcountyrecords.com. If you were leased, then you may not have been pooled. If your lease expired, but they could not find you or your name changed, then they pooled you.

Make sure all of you have your current name and contact information on file with the county clerk. Lime Rock has quite a few cases pending at the OCC for those sections. They cannot mail you the information if your name is not filed with the county clerk. They plan three more wells, so you need to get this cleared up now. They have your name on the documents four different times, so they are trying to find you.

BP drilled the RICE 6N 2W 3 1HX in 2018. They also drilled the RICE 6N 2W 10 1HX in 2018. BP transferred the wells to Lime Rock Resources IV-A L.P Sept 12, 2019. Lime Rock Resources transferred the wells to LRR IV Operating Inc. January 29, 2021 with another form saying it was February 11,2021. You need to contact LRR IV (a division of LimeRock) 1111 Bagby St Ste 4600 Houston, TX 77002 713-345-2160 and see why you are not in pay status. There may be a title issue that needs to be resolved.

BP transferred hundreds of wells to Lime Rock and it took many months to clear title up.

SuniC: It appears that you have several addresses. 1 in Durant. 2 in Washington. 1 in Maysville. You need to make sure your correct, up to date address, is on file with the McClain County Clerk’s office. Lime Rock Resources is planning several new wells. Contact them at 713-345-2160.

Good Luck.

I don’t know why they put so many addresses on there . They have my current but I will call and make sure. They did my siblings the same way and haven’t moved besides one. We were leased so you are correct we weren’t pooled on the first stuff that went on then never heard from them again after. I will try these resources.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.