Sec 27 T7N R5W

Just wondering if anyone has heard how things are going on this section?

Hi Regina,

I am not the best person to give you any information (since I live in Europe), but having mineral rights in section 22 T7N R5W, just North of you I have been for the last 3/4 month following the actions on our area thanks to members like, Linda, Ron, Don, Tom just to name a few...so, this is the most important:

April 4th 2014, Newfield got the permission to drill the Horizontal well Ratliff 1H-22X coming from the corner of Section 34 (south of you) towards North into Section 27 (your area) and to the North end of Section 22...a very long horizontal where the total acreage covered is 1,280 acres (normally these well only cover the 640 acres which means 1 Section), meaning that both Sections will get 50% each of the royalties...

The well was fracked in June/July and should be ready to make the production test soon. Meanwhile there is a case since May 27th #201403741 for drilling other wells in our Sections which could be good news...soon.

We are in the middle of two good wells, Mills in the West side and Triple Rimer on the East side....

All this info comes from the Forum and we have just to be patient and wait....we will get some $$$$$.... when? nobody will be able to say, but it looks like Spring 2015.... my expectations are not great so it is better to delay any plans to buy a new car or home... just keep calm and patient...

Jose

Ok thanks much for your information. Im hoping for the best!’)

Regina, if you look at the maps just showed by Don, in the Grady County forum (Brian Stamps page), I think our hopes of having a good well in Ratliff, are reinforced ;) I place our sections in the middle of the oil rich area....let us hope....

Looks good to me! I am going to read this daily to stay updated.,)

I have been following the Ratliff well closely and word here is that it is a very good well. Waiting on the production numbers because I have interest in s19 which was to be the second well drilled after Ratliff. looks like they are drilling every section in grady

Jose F Lisboa said:

Hi Regina,

I am not the best person to give you any information (since I live in Europe), but having mineral rights in section 22 T7N R5W, just North of you I have been for the last 3/4 month following the actions on our area thanks to members like, Linda, Ron, Don, Tom just to name a few…so, this is the most important:

April 4th 2014, Newfield got the permission to drill the Horizontal well Ratliff 1H-22X coming from the corner of Section 34 (south of you) towards North into Section 27 (your area) and to the North end of Section 22…a very long horizontal where the total acreage covered is 1,280 acres (normally these well only cover the 640 acres which means 1 Section), meaning that both Sections will get 50% each of the royalties…

The well was fracked in June/July and should be ready to make the production test soon. Meanwhile there is a case since May 27th #201403741 for drilling other wells in our Sections which could be good news…soon.

We are in the middle of two good wells, Mills in the West side and Triple Rimer on the East side…

All this info comes from the Forum and we have just to be patient and wait…we will get some $$$$$… when? nobody will be able to say, but it looks like Spring 2015… my expectations are not great so it is better to delay any plans to buy a new car or home… just keep calm and patient…

Jose