Sec 27-4s-4e

Hello...I have many leases with with R.D. Williams in which Chesapeake sold the leases to XTO. These are almost all Durant-Woodward leases. These are soon to expire and or have extensions on them. How do I follow up if there was an extension....does XTO owe me the money or RDW? I have a lease offer for Durant-Woodford Sec. 27-4s-4e right now and wondered if anyone knows the going price. they offered 650 an acre 3/16...and yes, I know not to sign any lease now with a top lease or extension offer! Should I sign it or sit on it for a while if there is no action and is 650 enough for that area? Thanks for any advice!

I have in the same section, township and range. My leases have expired,but would like to get them re-leased. Is there any activity up in that section?

Sally

I was offered 650 an acre 3/16 ..whether there is anything going on, I am not sure. I am checking now to see if there are any orders etc with OCC. will let you know. R. D. Williams in Ardmore is doing the leasing.

Sally Klang said:

I have in the same section, township and range. My leases have expired,but would like to get them re-leased. Is there any activity up in that section?

Sally

Elizabeth

I would appreciate any information. I would like to get my interest re-leased. Thanks. Sally

You could call R.D. Williams, 580-226-4100 and ask for the land dept. just say you heard they were leasing in that section and you are interested in leasing your interest and see what they say.

Sally Klang said:

Elizabeth

I would appreciate any information. I would like to get my interest re-leased. Thanks. Sally

Thanks for the info Elizabeth. I just heard from them yesterday. Thanks keeping me posted

Sally