Sec 27, 10N, 08W

I own mineral rights in Sec 27, 10N, 08W. Our lease ran out and Marathon informed me that they have no interest in renewing it. It’s been years since we were without a lease. Does anyone have any information about what’s going on in that section?

Tried to answer but has to be reviewed first.

Oklahoma has a county web site.

When I try to post it, a filtering system prevents that.

Call whatever county that section is and asked them how to access online.

Once there can change section numbers and look at what is going on.

I have found that the landmen will contact us if there is a play happening. However, they have to be able to contact you. Is your Mineral Deed recorded with the County with your contact information under your name. ?? I put my address and telephone , email info on all Mineral documents recorded with the County Clerk.

Right. But the More you know about what is going on, the better enabled for negotiation of : Bonus, and Royalty.

Nothing happening around that section right now. No new leases. A few stray horizontal wells but not spectacular. They will find you if they want you. Make sure your info is filed correctly in the county.

Hi Lee: Nothing happening there. Records don’t show any new leases in 4 or 5 years. Several companies had plans to explore that area, but none panned out.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.