Sec 227 blk 13

Any drilling in this area?

Welcome to Mineral Rights Forum…at this time I see no new permitted locations in this area…

GIS map of Reeves County Section 227/Block 13/A-311 and surrounding area:

LEFT CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

Thinking about about selling. Wondering about how much an acre would be a good offer.

Clint is correct, there isn’t any activity directly around you. However if you’re looking to sell, be cautious of mineral buyers using the above data to lower the price of your minerals. Your acreage is right on the cusp of activity and these large plays can quickly move a few miles, especially if natural gas prices end up being more stable than oil prices (you’re in a more gas-prone area).

Do you have a lease with Apache?

1 Like

Yes with Apache. Actually my mothers lease but she passed away on July 14th 2020. Myself and sister inheritin mineral rights.

Welcome to the forum… I have mineral rights just to the west of you in block 120 and also leased with Apache. Would like to compare notes if you’re interested.

That would be great but I dont have any notes to compare except for last lease my mom signed about 5 years ago. Lease is up next year.

Feel free to call me at 316.200-9855

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.