Sec 11-7N-7W

Neighbor received request from drilling firm wanting to purchase drilling pad in above section. I also have mineral rights in that section. He is wanting to know what the price for drilling pad is in this area, and how much acreage they usually require. We recently went through nearly 100 notices from Barnes Law about drilling in both 2 & 11 in that township with one 9500 ft or so horizontal well. It was dismissed at Corp Comm. Don’t know what is going on… I have not heard anything about this well in Sec 11…

Sounds like Rebellion…

Rebellion was the drilling firm to drill in Sec 2. Have not heard about this one in Sec 11. I would think if they were drilling in Sec 11, I would have been notified as I have 55 acres of minerals in Sec11.

Rebellion is drilling in 11 6N- 7W where we have 80 Acres. Will has been spud and is soon to be in the fracking stage. Well is called the Michael.

I have a tract exactly 2 miles east in 18-7-6 CLR lowballed me at 5k an acre. I declined and we will be headed to court over it. 400x450 pad 2 miles north on gravel road was 65k Hope this helps