Search records for inherited mineral rights

I’ve searched OKCountyRecords.com but it doesn’t list Cleveland county and I’ve googled for any other sites, including Cleveland county, where I might find record of heirship. I’m trying to verify a record of inherited mineral rights for section 27, township 10 North, range 2 West.

https://clerk.clevelandcountyok.com/web/user/disclaimer

See if this will get you into their search engine. The phone number is on the disclaimer page.

Thank you for the link. I didn’t find a record showing that the parcel was determined to be inherited. I have a listing, which I can’t find that it was recorded, when my aunt’s estate was being probated that shows that parcel and another in section 7. The section 7 parcel I was able to go back to grandmother’s estate and found. My aunt was unlikely to have acquired the parcel on section 27 on her own, so I assumed it was deeded from another source. I’ll keep looking. I did work with an attorney to get a Determination of Heirship for my mom’s estate and subsequently Mineral Deed for her heirs for parcel on section 27.

I’m not sure if you have a question here. But it sounds as though there was an omitted or incorrect legal description. Depending upon the language of the order distributing the minerals, this can often be cured with an affidavit.

This post is not legal, tax or investment advice. Reading or responding to this post does not create an attorney/client relationship.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.