SE 1/4, S 1/2 SW 1/4 Section 26, Township 25, North Range 52 East M.P.M. Richland County

Grandfather retained mineral rights on the above land. Heirs consist of four grandchildren as the children are all deceased. Any activity? Do not have a clue of who to contact. A landman contacted us several years ago and no progress seen since.

Mike

Michael:

Looking at the map, it appears several producing wells exist in adjacent sections to yours and also a new permit to drill. It appears that Burlington Resources Oil and Gas Co. LP has wells in the area around yours and a new permit to drill to the East of your minerals. You need to contact the County Clerk office in Richland County and make sure the records reflect the correct mineral owners and I would contact Burlington (Land Dept) in regards to marketing your minerals. You didn't state the amount of net mineral acres your family owns but it would be worth your time and effort as Richland has seen some increased drilling activity and will probably see alot more in 2012. You can google "Eser.org" and type in your mineral description and view these producing wells as well as the permitted well.

I know Richland records page etc. What/who is Burlington(Land Dept)?

Thanks,

Mike

charles s mallory said:

Michael:

Looking at the map, it appears several producing wells exist in adjacent sections to yours and also a new permit to drill. It appears that Burlington Resources Oil and Gas Co. LP has wells in the area around yours and a new permit to drill to the East of your minerals. You need to contact the County Clerk office in Richland County and make sure the records reflect the correct mineral owners and I would contact Burlington (Land Dept) in regards to marketing your minerals. You didn't state the amount of net mineral acres your family owns but it would be worth your time and effort as Richland has seen some increased drilling activity and will probably see alot more in 2012. You can google "Eser.org" and type in your mineral description and view these producing wells as well as the permitted well.

Burlington O&G was listed as an operator near you mineral section. I always contact an oil and gas operator via their land dept. if interested in marketing your mineral interests. If they are already active in the area, chances might be good that they would interested in leasing your minerals.

Michael LaRue said:

I know Richland records page etc. What/who is Burlington(Land Dept)?

Thanks,

Mike

charles s mallory said:

Michael: