Scurry County Minerals Sect 180 Block 3

I’m looking for more information on current leasing offers in this block which adjoins SACROC, also any information on Forty Four Oil & Gas would be appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time!

Shannon I don’t see Forty Four Oil and Gas listed on the RR Comm Oil and Gas Directory…so, could be they are a lease flipper and not an (E & P) Exploration and Production company.

https://www.rrc.state.tx.us/oil-gas/research-and-statistics/operator-information/oil-gas-directory-operator-contact-information/

1 Like

Thank you Clint, they say they are a subsidiary of Kinder Morgan which of course is the current operator of SACROC, does that make any difference? Any advice or news you have of other leases on the fringes of SACROC is much appreciated!

I can’t remember ever hearing any bad about Kinder Morgan…so hopefully you are right. Good luck with your minerals.

1 Like

Thank you sir, after tonight we all need some luck best wishes for you also!

I don’t think that is correct: see, https://www.google.com/search?q=kinder+morgan+subsidiaries&oq=kinder+morgan+subsi&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l4.8192j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

1 Like

This one of the things I was wondering. Can I call the Texas Secretary of State and find out?

Do you perhaps mean Four Forty One Oil Co?

1 Like

I need to clarify how the “agent” termed it, he’s “representing a client”. The agent is with Forty Four Oil and Gas out of Katy Texas. How is the best way to determine who his client is? He is asking for a 5 year lease calling this a “Tertiary Recover Project” similar to Kinder Morgan’s CO2 injection program with SACROC, which we also have wells in. The acreage up for lease adjoin our SACROC wells. Thank you to each of you for your time and help!

To search for or determine if a named person or Operator is sanctioned in Texas by the Railroad Commission of Texas as a current or previously licensed Operator or to search named individuals who might be a corporate officer or managing member of one or more licensed Texas RRC Operators (aka a “ P-5, Organization Report”), users can find Operator details updated DAILY, including current STATUS, plugging liability bond, any reported RRC violations, penalties, fines paid or outstanding, etc AND users can then proceed to view all wells they operate or have ever Operated, etc (keep a pen handy).

SEARCH HERE and BOOKMARK this webpage, because all posts are deleted by the system: [Organization Operator Query Criteria]

2 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate each of taking the time to respond. You have all been very helpful!

If I might ask another couple of questions: Why will some lease proposals define the unit pooling terms while others will not? Does anyone know what the average leasing bonus is in this section per mineral acre?

Thank you all again!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.