Samson Oil & Gas

Hi-

I'd like to reach out to anyone who has not been paid by Samson Oil & Gas. If you are one of those people, please reply. If you know one of those people, please let them know. They are reportedly restructuring and trying to get a 30 million dollar loan so that they can remain solvent. One of the ways in which they are currently attempting to remain solvent--it would appear to me--is by extracting the oil and not paying royalties. Please let me know if you are in the same situation. Thanks!

Tristan R. Farel

Chief Executive Officer

Samson Oil and Gas Ltd

Samson Oil and Gas, USA, Inc.

Samson Oil and Gas, Montana, Inc.

Hi, Do you know if Samson has an email? The emails I have used in the past are not valid.

All of us on a well have sparatic payments. The last known payment to other royalty owners was in April 2020. My payments come after I send in the production, every 10 months. Does not seem right.

Have you tried the “contact us” under “owners” on their website? They are undergoing a dissolution and sale. Their website gives the news and the their plan.

1 Like

I would try that except I have not found their website. What comes up is “under construction” or something else. Do you know of a link?

I was not sure Samson Resources was the same as Samson Oil and Gas. Thank you for your quick response. Mary

Not sure the affiliation, but they may be able to point you in the correct direction.

Thank you again, I am going to email them.

Mary